Playa Del Rey Optometry Office
WE ARE TAKING APPOINTMENTS
We are excited to announce the re-opening of Del Rey Optometry on May 18th.
During our closure, we have been meticulously planning how to adjust our operations to ensure a SAFE experience that does not compromise the quality of care and service you’ve come to expect. We have adopted many changes in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines from the CDC and California Department of Public Health. Some of the changes you will notice at your next visit will be:
- Temperature and questionnaire screenings of patients AND our team prior to entry into the practice
- All patients and our team will be required to wear face masks at all times within the practices
- All team members will wear gloves during patient interactions
- Strictly enforced disinfection protocols to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the practice
- Ensure social distancing by expanding office hours to reduce patient traffic in the practice
- Patients are to wait in their car before they are escorted into the practice for their appointment
- Eyeglass frames to try on will be disinfected between each and every patient
- Availability of Telemedicine appointments so that you can receive care from your doctor in the comfort and safety of your home
- Reservation times to pick up your contact lenses and glasses when ready to reduce your wait time
- Curbside dispensing of contact lenses and glasses for your convenience
- Apple Pay
- Outside drinks or food are not allowed in the practice
In order for you to have the best experience possible at your visit, we STRONGLY recommend the following:
- If you are a new patient, save time and fill out the intake paperwork online prior to your visit with our Web Registration and Patient Forms tab on our website
- Explore our our frames with our new VIRTUAL TRY-ON feature before your appointment
- Come to your appointment on time and alone if possible to help us maintain physical distancing.
CALL US: 7 days a week, 310-577-6401 from 8:30 am to 5 pm
Thank you so much for your understanding and flexibility during this challenging time! You are a valued patient of our practice and we hope to be reaching out to you soon.
Del Rey Optometry Team