Pre-Appointment Registration & Resources
Welcome to our office! We look forward to seeing you. By filling out your information in advance, you are helping us make your eye exam as efficient and thorough as possible. Let’s get started…
- Fill out your information in SECTION 1.
- Click on the WebReg button to fill out online or download, print, and fill out the Patient Questionnaire form.
- Read the documents in SECTION 2.
- We will provide the Financial Responsibility & Exchange Policy form for you to sign when you present for your appointment. However, if you’d like, you can download, print, and sign it now.
- If you filled out the Patient Questionnaire or Financial Responsibility & Exchange Policy form, please bring them to your appointment.
Welcome back to our office!
- If it has been less than 3 years since your last visit and there are no changes, you are all set!
- If your information needs to be updated, please see NEW PATIENT instructions (Section 1)
- If it has been over 3 years, please see NEW PATIENT instructions (Sections 1 & 2)
MEDICAL EYE VISITS
Download, print, and fill out the Medical Questionnaire form in SECTION 3.
- New Patients: Please also refer to the instructions in the NEW PATIENT section.
- Returning patients: Please also refer to the instructions in the RETURNING PATIENT section.
CONTACT LENS PATIENTS
Contact Lenses are a big part of our practices and we find that we are often asked questions about how the contact lens evaluation works and how the fees are calculated.
- To help you understand your contact lens fees & services, please read Understanding Your Contact Lens Fees in SECTION 3.