We are open!
We have meticulously adjusted our operations to ensure a SAFE experience that does not compromise the quality of care and service you’ve come to expect. We have adopted many changes in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines from the CDC and California Department of Public Health. Some of the changes you will notice at your next visit will be:
- Temperature and questionnaire screenings of patients AND our team prior to entry into the practice
- All patients and our team will be required to wear face masks at all times within the practices
- All team members will wear gloves during patient interactions
- Strictly enforced disinfection protocols to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the practice
- Ensure social distancing by expanding office hours to reduce patient traffic in the practice
- Patients are to wait in their car before they are escorted into the practice for their appointment
- Eyeglass frames to try on will be disinfected between each and every patient
- Availability of Telemedicine appointments so that you can receive care from your doctor in the comfort and safety of your home
- Reservation times to pick up your contact lenses and glasses when ready to reduce your wait time
- Curbside dispensing of contact lenses and glasses for your convenience
- Apple Pay
- Outside drinks or food are not allowed in the practice
In order for you to have the best experience possible at your visit, we STRONGLY recommend the following:
- If you are a new patient, save time and fill out the intake paperwork online prior to your visit with our Web Registration and Patient Forms tab on our website
- Explore our website to schedule an appointment, order contact lenses, and much more
- Come to your appointment on time and alone if possible to help us maintain physical distancing.
Monday 8am - 7pm
Tuesday 10am - 7pm
Wednesday 9am - 6pm
Thursday 9am - 6pm
Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 8am - 3pm
Sunday - closed
Thank you so much for your understanding and flexibility during this challenging time! You are a valued patient of our practice and we hope to be reaching out to you soon.
Del Rey Optometry Team
Del Rey Optometry
Dedicated to serving our community through compassionate care and a personalized experience to ensure that your eyes see, feel, and look their best.
Welcome to Del Rey Optometry! Where our commitment is not just meeting your expectations, but exceeding them. Because we know how much your eye health and appearance can mean to the quality of your life, we are committed to excellence in servicing your complete eye care needs.From eyeglasses to treatment of eye diseases, we use state-of the-art technology and services to tailor make the best possible visual plan for each patient. Our Optometrists provide comprehensive eye examinations for your entire family. We recommend that these examinations be performed annually to maintain optimum eye health. We accept many types of insurances, including VSP, Eyemed, Davis Vision and Medicare as well as payment programs from CareCredit. Make your appointment today and experience the differences.
Thanks for making us #1
on the Westside
8 years in a row
An Exclusive Eyewear Collection. Our team has created an exclusive line of eyeglass and sunglass frames for our patients.
Del Rey Optometry is proud to help reduce plastic waste with the ONE by ONE recycling program.
Now, for the first time, you can recycle used contact lens plastic packaging, cover foil and contact lenses from all brands! Help us reduce waste by collecting your contact lenses and their blister packs and simply drop them off at our office for us to recycle!
Did you know you can order contact lenses to restock and get them delivered direct to your door?